Celebrate Your Love
An intimate affair for the Wedding Couple, along with your most cherished friends and family, to celebrate the beginning of your wedded bliss.
(This package is suitable for 4-10 guests, including wedding couple.)
- 3 guest rooms at Ho'oilo House for 3 nights (accommodates 6 adults)
- Licensing appointment and payment for license
- Hawaiian non-denominational officiant
- On-site coordinator
- 2 Hawaiian leis
- Use of our Gazebo Lawn for ceremony & photos (photography package not included)
$3,900.00, plus tax
*Sales and lodging tax applies to room charge. Sales tax applies to all other charges.
The Fine Print:
- The three rooms included in this package are Kohola, Honu and Kipuka. All 3 of these rooms must be available at the time of booking. These rooms each accommodate 2 adults. One of these rooms must be for the Wedding Couple. Additional nights can be added to your stay at a 15% discount off of our current rack rate, excluding packages.
- Our coordinator will assist with your licensing, minister selection, and leis. Our wedding coordinator will also assist with any additions you make to your package (including flowers, photography, in-room hair/make-up, etc.). Any additions you make to your package will be charged a 15% coordinator fee and will be done directly with the coordinator.
- 'Use of Gazebo Lawn' includes use of the grounds and gazebo for your ceremony and pictures (if added). To limit the inconvenience to our other guests, interior photos are allowed solely at the owners' discretion--a decision will be made the day of your ceremony. The Gazebo Lawn can also be used for a small reception; this is arranged with the coordinator.
- Please note that amplified music is not allowed. Our quiet hours are enforced between 9pm-8am.
- Children are welcome as guests at your event but are not permitted to stay overnight at Ho'oilo House. Adequate child supervision is required throughout your event.
- Prior to accepting your wedding at Ho'oilo House we will confirm that our coordinator is available for your chosen date. The "Celebrate Your Love" package is not available through any other wedding coordinator.
To reserve your wedding date at Ho'oilo House, 50% of package price is due at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
A cleaning/damage deposit of $1,000 will be held by Ho'oilo House.
Weddings must be booked by calling us at 808-667-6669 or emailing Amy & Dan.
Room: Cancellations must be made 45 days prior to arrival for a full refund of your room charges. Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival will result in a full or partial refund ONLY if we are able to re-book the same room for all or part of the same time period.
Wedding Package Items: Wedding package is non-refundable.