The Fine Print:
- All 6 rooms must be rented for a minimum of 3 nights. The three night minimum will include the night before and the night after the ceremony. Additional nights can be added to the wedding couple stay at a 20% discount off of our current rack rate, excluding packages.
- 'Use of Ho'oilo House property' includes use of the grounds and gazebo for your ceremony, pictures and reception (if added). Using the interior of the house for the reception will incur an additional $250 for furniture movement/storage.
- Our coordinator will assist with your licensing, minister selection, and leis. Our wedding coordinator will also assist with any additions you make to your package (including flowers, photography, reception, in-room hair/make-up, etc.). Any additions you make to your package will be charged a 15% coordinator fee and will be done directly with the coordinator.
- Please note that amplified music is not allowed. Our quiet hours are enforced between 9pm-8am.
- Children are welcome as guests at your event but are not permitted to stay overnight at Ho'oilo House. Adequate child supervision is required throughout your event.
- Prior to accepting your wedding at Ho'oilo House we will confirm that our coordinator is available for your chosen date. The "Live Laugh Love" package is not available through any other wedding coordinator.
- Please note that Ho'oilo House does not have a public restroom. Kohola and/or Nalu will be made available to wedding guests throughout the event. Guests in your party reserving these rooms should be made aware in advance.
To reserve your wedding date at Ho'oilo House, 50% of package price is due at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If booking the Premium Live Laugh Love package a 50% deposit is due at booking. If booking the Live Laugh Love package and invited guests are paying individually for rooms, rooms will be placed on hold while guests contact us individually to make reservation and remit 50% deposit.
A cleaning/damage deposit of $1,000 will be held by Ho'oilo House.
Weddings must be booked by calling us at 808-667-6669 or emailing Amy & Dan.
Room: Cancellations must be made 60 days prior to arrival for a full refund of your room charges. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will result in a full or partial refund ONLY if we are able to re-book the same room for all or part of the same time period.
Wedding Package Items: Deposit (as paid at time of booking) is non-refundable. If the wedding and/or parts are canceled within 30 days of the wedding date, half of your total (minus deposit) will be refunded. If the wedding and/or parts are canceled within 14 days of the wedding date, there will be no refund.